Our products include an extensive range of whipped cream making equipment, including cream chargers that contain potentially lethal Nitrous Oxide (N2O) gas. Just like glue and solvents, N2O can be abused and misused for inhalation which can result in narcosis, asphyxiation, and death.
Accepting Our Policy
We have a number of measures in place to prevent misuse of our N2O products:
- We do NOT ship orders to: University halls of residence, colleges, schools or hospitals. Please note: If you do place an order to one of the aforementioned locations and it isn’t immediately picked up by our automated system but cancelled after dispatch, your delivery charge will not be refunded.
- Prior to placing an order, all customers must read and agree to our Declaration of Use to confirm that they understand the risks associated with N2O abuse and misuse, and guarantee that products will not be resold or misused in any way.
- We will always ask new customers purchasing a large quantity cream chargers to explain their intended use for the product before releasing their order.
- You must be over the age of 18 to purchase from our website.
- If we believe you are purchasing cream chargers for abuse or resale, we will refuse the sale, in which case we will store your details in our secure customer database, and you will not be able to purchase from us again in the future.
Use of Data
At the request of the police, we may divulge information about an order if there are concerns that the product is being misused or resold. The protection of customer information is of high importance to us, and we never provide general sales information to the police or Third Parties, such as lists of customer data. We will only divulge information for specified requests from authoritative sources as is required of us by law.
Gas Cartridge Safety
Before using gas cartridges, please read the instructions for use provided by the manufacturer.
- For a cream whipper: Do not use any more than one charge in a 1/4-litre or 1/2-litre whipper. Do not use any more than two charges in a 1-litre whipper.
- For soda syphons: Use two charges in a 1-litre and three charges in a 3-litre.
Warning: If you use more than the recommended level of charge, an explosion could occur from excessive pressure. Never attempt to pierce the sealing cap of our cream chargers without the correct equipment as to do so could result in injury, including severe freeze burns.
Storing Gas Cartridges
Keep cream charger cartridges out of reach of children. Never dispose of full chargers. Store chargers in a cool place (under 50°C) and do not expose to heat. Never carry cream chargers on planes.
If you are concerned that someone you know maybe at risk of Nitrous Oxide abuse or misuse, please contact us immediately.